Colli di Conegliano D.O.C.G.
14 - 16 °
Site of coltivation
Height above sea level
- in spring cleaning excess shoots and eventual clusters thinning, to improve wine balancing, possibly pruning green, depending on season proceeding
Grape harvest system
Performance per hectare
Result from grape to wine
- selecting and collecting manual grapes in drilled boxes and storing them in a specially ventilated place where the slow drying takes place until mid-January;
- destemming and pressing of grapes;
- maceration of the skins in contact with the must, for a minimum period of 15 days in stainless steel tanks at seasonal temperatures, with values around zero;
- start of fermentation with controlled temperature rise. The fermentation then extends for several months until the natural achievement of the balance between alcoholism and sweetness;
- squeezing with pneumatic press and cold static illumination
Ideale se sorseggiato come vino da meditazione.